Join Apex for a day of fun at our favorite indoor climbing facility! This state of the art indoor climbing gym near Vail, Colorado, complete with bouldering wall, top rope and lead climbing routes, as well as a 28 foot tower that provides an excellent setting for a day of indoor climbing as well as indoor group climbing.
Kids and families vacationing in Vail, beginner climbers getting their feet wet and intermediate climbers looking to develop their skills will appreciate this spectacular indoor Colorado climbing gym. Learn new techniques, run laps on simulated rock or try crack climbing for tower climbing practice – our guides provide coaching to build skills, stamina and performance.
Beginner climbing and group climbing topics may include:
- introduction to climbing gear and how to use it
- climbing knots for tying in and more
- correct use of belay devices for arresting a falling climber
- efficient climbing technique for conserving energy and strength while moving on rock
- route selection and maximizing rests
Topics for experienced climbers may include:
- advanced knots for tying in, multi pitching, anchors and more
- body positions to further increase efficiency in movement
- advanced techniques for finding rests and using them to your advantage
- belaying the lead climber safely and properly
- learn to lead climb, clipping the rope to draws as you climb
- training exercises and routines to get you into your best climbing condition
- rescue basics, treatment and evacuation
- training for rock tower climbing
Indoor climbing is an exciting and fun activity that can be enjoyed year ‘round, regardless of Vail, Colorado weather conditions. All age, ability, and fitness levels are welcome. Transportation and all activity-specific equipment are included.
Choose Apex for your Vail, Colorado indoor climbing adventure today - satisfaction guaranteed.
Daily rates for private outings:
5 ppl: $120 ea
4 ppl: $130 ea
3 ppl: $145 ea
2 ppl: $175 ea
1 person: $290
Pricing is per person, per day (8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm), per guide. Max ratio is 1 guide to 5 clients.
Advanced reservations are recommended, not required. Some personal items provided by participant(s); see our gear list.
Ready to sign up? Register below and an Apex representative will contact you shortly to confirm your reservation. You may also call (970) 949-9111 or use our contact page.
View our gear list page.